Thanks to everyone that bought cookies this past Sunday! We sold all 31 1/2 dozen cookies and raised $175! During our Mission Moment in worship this Sunday, Jeff will give share more about our plans for camp this summer, what our two camp options are, and more about our next big camp scholarship fundraiser: the Palm Sunday Brunch!

Comments

02/19/2016 7:00am

Today the third and fourth generations of Atkinsons are proud to carry on the family tradition while the roster of sweet confections continues to grow.

03/27/2017 11:14pm

Thank you for updating us. I've never tired, your cookies before and I think that I would love to try it. It is amazing to hear that you will give your share for your plan for this summer. I'm glad that there are still people who are interested to help others. I hope that you can help many people in your event. For sure that God will appreciate you and the things that you do.

02/19/2016 1:40pm

So enjoy some football chocolates, or maybe create a unique arrangment of lollipops to display for them in a pot? Laffy Taffy in a bowl to keep the party’s humor rolling…. so many options with candy. But whether you are hosting or attending- candy should be part of your game plan.

05/16/2016 7:15am

Cooks are really a sweet thing to eat for children’s this is the especially mission for providing the worship for the happiness. The logo is that sweet are really sweet that the reason children come in this camp for taste the sweets.

09/05/2016 8:34pm

Can I buy your cookies now? I want to help you this way! Good thing :)

11/15/2016 12:42am

For what are you doing that? Competition? Or someone needs money?