Faith Formation is for All Ages at The United Church!
Children are always welcome in worship
If an alternative to worship is desired there are several options available
- After the Faith Forming Moment, children in 1st - 5th Grade may go to Faith Formation. On the first Sunday of each month - Communion Sundays- the children are welcome to move to the Overflow room following the reading of the scripture where activity stations related to the scripture lesson will be available for children to engage in hands-on activities during the sermon.
- Ministry card decorating kits are also available, and a sign next to these kits lets children know to whom their card will be sent (e.g. homebound members, Treats for Troops recipients, etc.).
- Worship Bags with creative supplies are located at the back of the Sanctuary.
- An unstaffed Nursery/Toddler Room for infants and toddlers (Kindergarten and younger) is available and is located at the north end of the upstairs hallway.
- There is a space located in the Overflow Room at the back of the Sanctuary where families with infants that need rocking and busy children can escape to if desired. The worship service can be seen and heard from this space.